Registration for a session will close at 12:00 AM Eastern Time the day of the session.
All times are local to your time zone. All events are virtual.
These will be the final two dates for our Implicit Bias in Healthcare Live Training. If these dates do not work for you, please choose one of our self-serve options.
WORKSHOP AGENDA & OBJECTIVES
Implicit Bias in Healthcare Workshop participants will develop the critical skill of cultural intelligence using the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) framework. This framework draws upon research-based findings to provide strategies for disrupting bias in healthcare practitioners and organizations.
- Understand why bias matters in healthcare
- Recognize sources of bias in healthcare
- Identify bias in healthcare organizations
- Practice culturally intelligent strategies that mitigate bias in healthcare
- CQ Assessment & Feedback Report
- Implicit Bias Pre/Post Knowledge Survey
- Introduction to Managing Bias (pre-work)
- Implicit Bias for Healthcare Participant Guide
- MyUB™: Recognize and Manage Bias e-learning
- Session Activity Templates
- Custom Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session up to 30 days prior. Full refunds will be given if we do so. Otherwise, all purchases are non-refundable.
Implicit Bias In Healthcare Workshop – 3 HR
Next Training Date/Time:
The Implicit Bias in Healthcare virtual workshop provides healthcare practitioners and professionals with an in-depth understanding of implicit bias (often called unconscious bias) and explicit bias. This workshop teaches you how to manage your bias and interactions with diverse patients, practitioners and peers in a small group setting.
You Will Receive
Hear What Others Say
Implicit Bias in Healthcare Training Course
Please fill out the form to complete your purchase
If you have questions about the training or would like to see if you are eligible for a discount on the training, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com.