Jessica Franz, MSN, MA, RN, is a healthcare professional with extensive experience in social services, nursing, quality, faith-based, and higher education contexts. Her work with people from a wide range of backgrounds has helped to fuel her passion for equity. In her role as a Healthcare Quality Professional at a hospital system, Jessica uses this motivation for equity to drive for change and performance improvement to ensure patients have access to high quality care. This passion for equity is what brought her to the Cultural Intelligence Center. Jessica began her role as a Healthcare Facilitator in 2022. She is married with three daughters; having children has allowed her to see the world through a whole new perspective related to equity.
- BA in Music in 2003 from Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- MA in Christian Education in 2006 from Nazarene Theological Seminary
- AD in Nursing in 2013 from Kansas City Kansas Community College
- BS in Nursing in 2014 from MidAmerica Nazarene University
- MS in Nursing Education in 2019 from MidAmerica Nazarene University