Registration for a session will close at 12:00 AM Eastern Time the day of the session.
All times are local to your time zone. All events are virtual.
The Facilitator-led Online Discussion Will Include:
- Pre-Work: Short survey (5 minutes prior to the training)
- Facilitator-led online discussion (60 minutes of interactive training)
- Post survey (5 minutes after the training is complete)
- Certificate of Completion
The Implicit Bias e-Learning Will Include:
- Module 1: Bias in Health care
- Recognize your own biases
- Describe the impact of bias in health care
- Current research on disparity in health care
- Identify ways bias has shaped the experiences of patients and providers
- Module 2: CQ and Bias
- Identify the difference between explicit and implicit bias
- Apply Cultural Intelligence to manage everyday influences that can increase the application of bias
- Minimize the impact of implicit bias
- Module 3: Impact of Implicit Bias
- Describe the impact of bias on patients and colleagues
- Identify the benefits of managing bias with CQ
- Develop a sustained commitment to managing bias in health care interactions
- Module 4: Examples of Bias in Health Care
- Identify common forms of bias
- Recognize microaggressions and micro-affirmations
- Module 5: Skills to Manage Bias
- Recognize bias
- Apply CQ when responding to bias
- Describe effective responses to bias
- Module 6: Action Plan
- Assess your ability to respond to bias
- Develop a sustainable action plan for managing bias with CQ
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session up to 30 days prior. Full refunds will be given if we do so. Otherwise, all purchases are non-refundable.
Implicit Bias In Healthcare Masterclass – 2 HR
Next Training Date/Time:
The Implicit Bias in Healthcare Masterclass is a 2-hour blended learning option. It includes a one-hour live, facilitator-led online discussion on implicit bias in health care, as well as a one-hour Implicit Bias e-learning focused on health care situations, which can be completed as your schedule allows.
You Will Receive
Hear What Others Say
Implicit Bias in Healthcare Training Course
Please fill out the form to complete your purchase
If you have questions about the training or would like to see if you are eligible for a discount on the training, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com.