Registration for a session will close at 11:59 PM ET the day before a session is held.
All times are in the Eastern time zone. All events are virtual.
WORKSHOP AGENDA & OBJECTIVES
Implicit Bias in Healthcare Workshop participants will develop the critical skill of cultural intelligence using the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) framework. This framework draws upon research-based findings to provide strategies for disrupting bias in healthcare practitioners and organizations.
- Understand why bias matters in healthcare
- Recognize sources of bias in healthcare
- Identify bias in healthcare organizations
- Practice culturally intelligent strategies that mitigate bias in healthcare
- CQ Assessment & Feedback Report
- Implicit Bias Pre/Post Knowledge Survey
- Introduction to Managing Bias (pre-work)
- Implicit Bias for Healthcare Participant Guide
- MyUB™: Recognize and Manage Bias e-learning
- Session Activity Templates
- Custom Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session up to 30 days prior. Full refunds will be given if we do so. Otherwise, all purchases are non-refundable.
3 Hour Implicit Bias in Healthcare Workshop
Next Training Date/Time:
The Implicit Bias in Healthcare virtual workshop provides healthcare practitioners and professionals with an in-depth understanding of implicit bias (often called unconscious bias) and explicit bias. This workshop teaches you how to manage your bias and interactions with diverse patients, practitioners and peers in a small group setting.
You Will Receive
Hear What Others Say
Implicit Bias in Healthcare Training Course
Please fill out the form to complete your purchase
If you have questions about the training or would like to see if you are eligible for a discount on the training, we recommend reaching out to our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow. Contact Jennifer directly by clicking on the button below! You can also reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.